Verostone is on a growth trajectory in the SaaS tech space! We provide performance management tools for finance teams, optimising how they budget, forecast, plan, report and analyse.
In terms of numbers the Axiom platform has over 2,800 client businesses and 450,000 users worldwide, processing over 1 million budget transactions a day. Axiom in the UK is made up of a team of specialist consultants with specific industry experience combined with a wealth of expertise in consulting, designing, and implementing bespoke builds of the Axiom platform.
Verostone is looking for a driven Support Consultant to join our team. You’ll enjoy providing both external support to customers, and internal support, to the professional services and pre-sales teams. No prior knowledge of the software is required/expected; full training will be provided.
The role offers extremely good potential career progression with the support, pre-sales, or professional services functions.
The day-to-day responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- First point of contact for all existing customers requiring assistance
- Logging customer requests, updates to existing tickets, and tracking of items through to successful resolution in the support system
- Assisting with customer issue resolution
- Escalation of Axiom Cloud Service issues to the Cloud Operations team
- Assisting with customer software upgrades and system synchronisation requests
- Assisting with delivery of extended support hourly services
- Maintenance and support of internal servers & systems
- Providing pre-sales support as and when required, assisting with PoC delivery and prospect demonstrations
- Development of internal Axiom Software solutions
- Providing internal documentation on new Axiom Software releases
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving thought process and attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Computer Science or Technology related degree or similar experience
Knowledge, experience, and skills – What does it take to be successful?
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability/willingness to learn the product inside-out.
- Be hard-working and driven to succeed.
- BS Degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable in Computer Science or Technology related degree would be beneficial.